High Rollers Wine Club Membership Application
Please read the terms and conditions.
Click the link below to continue with your order.
- High Rollers are our most valued customers and are first to receive our best wines
- High Rollers will have the option of ordering additional quantities of favorite, rare, and special release wines, prior to sell-out in the general marketplace
- 20 percent discount on automatic shipments of four bottles of premium wine three times per year, February 1, May 1, and November 1 (Average $30+/- per bottle)
- 15 percent discount on any optional purchases (“net wines” are not discounted)
- You and one guest receive complimentary tasting twice per year at the winery
- You will receive priority in attending any winery special events
By signing this application, you signify your agreement to the following terms:
You are authorizing an inaugural membership four bottle shipment to be invoiced and sent immediately.
Your credit card will be billed accordingly 14 days prior to each scheduled shipment. All sales are final. You will notify us immediately if the credit card you originally provided has changed. You will notify us of a change in address a minimum of 21 days prior to a scheduled shipment in order to avoid incurring additional charges for secondary shipping to another address. Shipping charges and sales tax (California only) are additional. You are enlisting us as your agent to ship wine on your behalf and all sales occur at the winery in Solvang, CA. Shipments are insured for $100 with additional insurance at buyer’s request. We urge you to ship your wine to “reciprocal states”. All wine will be shipped in perfect condition with any claims for damage to be made against the carrier. Adult signature will be required upon delivery. A commercial shipping address is preferred. Residential addresses may incur a shipping surcharge. You agree to waive your right to a “charge-back” claim though your credit card issuer for any shipments of wine as outlined herein unless you have canceled and received written confirmation from us in accordance with the following “cancellation policy”. Cancellation Policy: Membership is for a minimum of one year. Memberships canceled prior to the one year minimum will incur a $75 processing fee. After one year, membership may be canceled anytime with 14 days advance WRITTEN notice (mail, email, or fax). We will confirm your cancellation within 7 days in writing. Your membership is NOT cancelled until you receive our written confirmation which you should retain for your records. This application represents the entire agreement between the parties.
There are no fees for joining the High Rollers Wine Club. Your credit card will only be charged for the regularly scheduled wine shipments.